Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our Humble Abode

Main Bathroom.
Master Bathroom.
The living room.
The living room.
Dining Room
Kitchen.
Master Bedroom



Everyone has asked for pictures of our new house. I took some pictures of the house while it was still being built, but I haven't taken any since the house was finished. It has taken us a while to get things unpacked and put away. The house still isn't decorated quite how I want, but I thought I would get some pictures up while our house was clean. The baby's room is a baby storage shed right now so I will have to post more pictures when I get the wall paper and curtains put up. We don't have any furniture for the baby either. Oh well, good thing we still have three months!

3 comments:

bob said...

Hello Maybury's! Your house looks nice, and your sinner grass is going to be the best grass on the block! Trust me. How are things going? I found your blog through Alex's blog. He found my blog. Don't ask me how, but he did. He's like a blog bloodhound or something. Anyway, if you guys ever come down to St. George, and you should, let us know and we can hang out. Maybe Kyle and I can change some diapers together!

Erin said...

Mayburys! Your house is beautiful! Congrats on your pregnancy too! I found your blog through the message that Karissa sent on facebook. You can check ours out too. It's good to get in touch with you again!

Karissa Berndt said...

Your house is so beautiful!!! I'm so jealous : ). Alex and I are planning to come up to Logan sometime soon (by the way, we live in SLC now--I don't remember if we told you guys or not!), and we definitely have to get together. We'll wait to come up until you guys have some time to recover from the whole giving birth thing, and until Grant is a little older... I can't wait to see you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...