Thursday, September 11, 2008

Family Photo

I love this photo! We are all smiling! A miracle. Unfortanetly we haven't got very many family shots taken. I made the big mistake of not taking any family pictures at the hospital after Grant was born. I really wish I would've remember, but I can't remember everything. Plus, it wasn't like his birth wasn't stressful or anything!

4 comments:

Sierra said...

That is such a good picture of you guys! I love it :-)

Dez said...

Such a cute family picture. I love it. You are right it is so hard to get 3 people looking and smiling at the camera at the same time!! What a feat! That is wonderful that Grant loves a bink. Ashlynn would never take one-well now she will walk up to a child and take his or her bink and pop it into her mouth!! Go figure!!

Johnsens said...

That is a really cute picture of you guys. Hope things are going well!

The Byington's said...

Wow! What a beautiful family! We sure miss you guys! That little Grant looks like he's always happy! What a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...