My sweet friend Leslie took some more pictures of Grant for me. It is getting a little bit harder to take pictures now that Grant can roll over and scoot around on his belly. I am enjoying every minute of him not being able to crawl or walk. I know it will come soon enough. I love my little boy. Every day he makes me smile!
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
7 comments:
Cute boy! enjoy all the stages because they go by way to fast.
Wow his eyes look SOOO blue in those pictures! He is getting so handsome :-)
Oh he is a cutie! I can't believe how much he looks like his dad. Wow! Such a cute family picture.
He is SOOOOOOOO adorable! Great work Kyle and Cebu!!!!!!
What a sweet little smile! He is too cute... and looks so much like Kyle!
He is so cute, I thing he looks like you Cebu!
He is getting so big. Those are such cute pictures. I love his big blue eyes!
Post a Comment