Alright so if you read this blog regularly you may be wondering what happened to the 30 days of gratitude. I slacked off quite a bit and I apologize for that. I have to say that doing this has helped me realize how much I have to be thankful for. Most days I had a hard time picking just one thing to write about. Towards the end I realized how much I have and so instead of spending time on my blog I was spending time with my family. We have so much we take for granted.
I have a wonderful job and great co-workers who put up with my "slackiness" and "dinginess." I am so grateful for the other SLP's I work with. I feel like we are such an awesome team. I love going to the office when they are around.
I am grateful for online shopping. I have done a ton of shopping online this year. I have found some fantastic deals online. I have saved money, time, gas, sanity, and still got everything I wanted! Yeah for online shopping!
I love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am a huge fan of online shopping! I love it and do the majority of my shopping online. I don't know how I'd survive Christmas without Amazon. :)
You are right, you SLP's do make an AWESOME team! :)
Post a Comment