Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Our Own March Madness
This month has been filled with crazy madness. I have actually tried to spend a little more time with my family and so the blogging has been put on the back burner for a while. Grant had a burst eardrum earlier this month. It never really went away and so we are on our second round of antibiotics. Next Monday he is having a little surgery on his belly button. Kyle has a big comprehensive exit exam on Monday as well. He has done nothing but study for that all week. I have tried to enjoy some of the nice weather we have had lately. It is crazy how fast time flies. I will get some pictures up soon. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My poor baby Grant... if you need ANYTHING please call me. I would be happy to help you. Good luck with his surgery :-)
How sad! Poor Grant, that sounds pretty painful. We've been around the block a couple of times with ears! Good luck with the surgery on Monday! Poor mom!! Really, if you ever need to just talk, call me! It was so fun to see you guys last week. We'll have to definitely do it again sometime soon! :)
Hey Cebu!
I know last time I did this I probably offended you. I'm sorry. I want you to know how grateful I am to have you as a cousin. I'm sorry to hear about Grant, that's got to be stressful right now. I'm impressed that you are running! I got into the habit a couple of years ago and getting back in to it again now that it's getting warmer. It's hard to do in the winter. Time does fly, only when you're having fun. My sister sees Erin quite a bit at Babys-R-Us, and it gets me thinking about how we used to play together, it wasn't that long ago, at least it seems like it, that you were over at my house for piano lessons, scary point now is that Weston is that age, he gets baptized on the 10th of April. Cebu, I again apologize for what I said last time. Please text me or call me today, I miss our friendship. Sincerely, Carlee
(801)499-1180
Post a Comment