Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Easter Bunny Brought a Bunny


notice that Grant is a total blur because he was jumping up and down with absolute glee

The Easter bunny brought us a real bunny!  Grant was so excited!  He wanted to carry the bunny everywhere.  The bunny wasn't so thrilled, got scared and peed in the car.  We named this bunny Thumper.  Grant calls him Bumper Bunny.  He is learning to be soft and gentle.  I recommend a bunny for a easy low maintenance pet.  We keep him outside and with a big feeder and water bottle Thumper is the easiest pet ever!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! I can just imagine the excitement of having a bunny for Grant! Haha! I never would have thought of that. Grant is so cute and he is so big! I love that he has a little blanket just like his Dad! Haha! Like father like son, eh? And I love your hair! It looks so cute!

Karissa Berndt said...

I'm so glad that it worked out for the Easter Bunny to bring your family a real bunny! How fun!!!

The Byington's said...

That's so fun!! Our neighbor has a bunny that they just let roam their yard, and Cole loves to feed, and pet it through the fence! So the thought of a bunny has actually crossed my mind! I think they would be so fun! What a fun name...Thumper! So cute!

Sierra said...

Hooray for Humper Bunny :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...