Friday, September 24, 2010

A Short Testimony continued

I am really trying to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.  I don't know if I will make, but I am trying.  I am almost done with Alma, which is a major accomplishment for me!  I actually enjoyed all of the wars.  I think it most curious to read about how fast people can fall in and out of the gospel.  I am amazed with the faith of Moroni and Teancum.  I have loved reading it.  I have learned so much.  The sad thing is I have already forgotten some of the stories.  I will have to read it again.  I have gained a real testimony this time of how true the Book of Mormon is.  It has been a wonderful experience!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Good for you! What a great challenge for yourself... it almost inspires me :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...