Monday, December 3, 2012

Tragedy!

I went to upload some photos for some blog posts and I have used my free 1 GB.  Sad!  I tried deleting a couple of old pictures, but it still didn't work.  I am now putting some of my posts into a book so I can completely delete them. That should work, right?  I am really sad because I have some adorable pictures I want to share.  If anyone knows of another to fix this problem please let me know!

2 comments:

shayla said...

That just happened to us this week too. I think Bob just added a new email user to the blog. But I haven't tried it yet to make sure it works. I will let you know how it goes.

jessica said...

I haven't had this problem yet but I know some people create a new blog and link the two. Good Luck. I know Angie Hamblin has printed hers using blub.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...