Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby Shower




My sister Erin is having a baby girl the same time my baby boy is going to be born. Ironically we even have the same due date (Feb. 21) and so my mom thought it would be fun to have a double shower. It was a blast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still a little crazy to think that you guys are having a kid! It's cool, but since we haven't seen you for so long it doesn't seem real. Anyway, you'll have to let us know when he's born and when you're going to bless him. You are still Mormons right? Maybe we'll come up for it if we can.

Erin said...

How fun! You look so cute.

Susanna said...

Awww, you are so cute!!! You are getting so close, good luck with everything and be sure to post lots of pictures of your little guy!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that your baby is finally here!!! I hope you put pictures of him up soon because I am going to check your blog everyday until you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...