Monday, March 3, 2008
Grant Edward Maybury
Grant was born on February 24 at 1:40 AM. I had to have an emergency C-section because he wouldn't come out. He swallowed some miconium because he was under stress and so Grant went to the NICU to have his lungs suctioned. He was there for about a day and a half and was able to come up to my room. Lucky for us to have our son close to us and lucky for the NICU because they had a hard time finding big enough diapers to fit my 8 lb. 3 oz. baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I'm so sorry you had such troubles with the delivery... I simply cannot imagine having to wait so long to see my baby--I think that's pretty mean too. But I am thrilled to hear that you are all doing so well now. By the way, he is so cute!!! He already looks just like his daddy : )! I'm sure things have been kind of a big blur, but I hope that things continue to go well, and I hope you're able to get the sleep that you need! We can't wait to see you (and meet Grant/have you meet Mya) whenever we come up to Logan. We love you guys!!! Congrats once again!
congrats my friend! yes yes you do have a little surprise, eh? :) good to be back in contact with you! I absolutely adore you. I'm sorry Grant had to spend ANY time in the NICU. It's just hard no matter how much the time is. YAY! Totally going to blogstalk you now, hope you know that.
Post a Comment