Grant and I were both shocked to realize that he is already one month old! It is crazy how February went so slow and March has gone by so fast! Grant is getting so big! He already weighs 9 pounds!
Cebu, I don't know if you remember me. I went to Weber too, my maiden name was Jacobson. Didn't we go to German camp one year or something? Anyway, I found your blog link on Lori's blog and thought I'd say hi
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
3 comments:
He Is SO CUTE! I love these pictures! you guys look so happy!
i'm just wondering what you were doing on the other end of the camera to get this face!
Cebu,
I don't know if you remember me. I went to Weber too, my maiden name was Jacobson. Didn't we go to German camp one year or something?
Anyway, I found your blog link on Lori's blog and thought I'd say hi
Post a Comment