Grant is our new entertainment! We love to watch his funny faces (especially when he has gas)!!! He has such a darling personality. OK he is cute most of the time!
SO cute!!!! What a little sweetie :). And what a precious smile! Doesn't that just melt your heart? That's awesome that he's smiling so young too... Mya was smiley like that, and I thought It was so annoying when people said it was gas, or a reflex--I asked her doctor about it, and I liked what he said... He said that the gas thing is a stupid old wives tale, and that when a baby smiles, no matter how young, it's real, and that's their personality. I liked that answer :)!! Anyway... congrats... he's sure a cutie!!
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
1 comment:
SO cute!!!! What a little sweetie :). And what a precious smile! Doesn't that just melt your heart? That's awesome that he's smiling so young too... Mya was smiley like that, and I thought It was so annoying when people said it was gas, or a reflex--I asked her doctor about it, and I liked what he said... He said that the gas thing is a stupid old wives tale, and that when a baby smiles, no matter how young, it's real, and that's their personality. I liked that answer :)!! Anyway... congrats... he's sure a cutie!!
Post a Comment