Grant didn't enjoy his first bath very much. He cried and screamed the whole time. Kyle hated his naked bath pictures that his mom took of him, so Kyle insisted we keep him modest, hence the water scoop over his private. Bless the person who invented "plugs." So mom and dad don't have to listen to baby cry all the time. Please don't ever make me do that again, please! I beg you!
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment