Monday, April 21, 2008

The Big Cheese

Yesterday Grant attended church for the first time. We dressed him like a stud! He picked up tons of ladies in his handsome vest. After church we had a photo shoot! We got him to smile and we got it on camera! Such an amazing task we have accomplished!

5 comments:

jill said...

He is so freaking cute. love it. glad we are blogging and facebook friends!

Susanna said...

I love that face! He is such a cutie, I'm sure the girls at church just couldn't leave him alone!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those pictures are adorable.

Anonymous said...

The boy is looking smooth. Kyle will show him how to use that Maybury charm to woo the ladies. Can't wait to see you all again.

smartdog said...

He is so cute!! Ü So were you when you were little, I remember the first picture we had gotten of you and Trace, you reminded me of Shirley Temple with all of your beautiful curls! Ü You always been a pretty child and you still are pretty! Ü

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...