Thursday, June 19, 2008
ipod baby
In the mornings I try and get in the shower before Grant wakes up. It doesn't always happen as hard as I try. Yesterday morning he was kind of fussy and so I let him listen to my ipod. When I checked on him a few minutes later he had my ipod cords all wrapped around his hands and listening to Daughtry. Grant was obviously meant to come in such a technologically advanced generation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is SOOO FUNNY! What a little cutie head...I am surprised he kept the head phones in.
I love his face in that! I wish Hayden was small enough that he would sit still and listen to my ipod. I just have to wait until his nap time to take showers! we are making our blog private soon so if you want to read it send your gmail address to derricknerin@gmail.com
Post a Comment