This weekend we went to Scott and Brooke's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. They are so in love! We are so happy for them. At the wedding we snapped a few cute pictures of the fam damily! The most special part of the day was at the recetion they had the groom dance with his mother and then invited all mom's to come and dance with their sons. I could hardly hold back the tears. I love my baby so much. It is crazy how fast time flies. I know that I will blink my eyes and before I know it I will be dancing with Grant on his wedding day. It was a very tender moment!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Tender Moment
Holly cow! I haven't posted forever. We have been super busy. With me back to work and Kyle working on his Master's we are just busy. When we do have a spare moment we are working on our yard. Now that summer is here we rarely are in doors.
This weekend we went to Scott and Brooke's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. They are so in love! We are so happy for them. At the wedding we snapped a few cute pictures of the fam damily! The most special part of the day was at the recetion they had the groom dance with his mother and then invited all mom's to come and dance with their sons. I could hardly hold back the tears. I love my baby so much. It is crazy how fast time flies. I know that I will blink my eyes and before I know it I will be dancing with Grant on his wedding day. It was a very tender moment!


This weekend we went to Scott and Brooke's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. They are so in love! We are so happy for them. At the wedding we snapped a few cute pictures of the fam damily! The most special part of the day was at the recetion they had the groom dance with his mother and then invited all mom's to come and dance with their sons. I could hardly hold back the tears. I love my baby so much. It is crazy how fast time flies. I know that I will blink my eyes and before I know it I will be dancing with Grant on his wedding day. It was a very tender moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
He is getting so big...and you look amazing. Keep the blogs coming:)
When did you go back to work, and how is that going?
Post a Comment