Here are some more things you don't appreciate or are not aware of until you are a mom!
1. The color of the food going in will be the same color coming out! (Purple is not a pretty color of poop!)
2. Small compact cars are great for gas mileage but not great for carseats!
3. The small little hangers above the back door (that no one uses) are great for ruining a great hair day!
4. There is no such thing as a small diaper bag and if there is it isn't functional. The bigger the better!
5. You can never pack enough extra outfits!
6. Huggies is the only brand of diaper that is worth your dollar! (See number one and think Pampers!)
7. Moving the hoses across the lawn is sometimes the only alone time you get for a week! I don't know what I will do when we get a sprinkler system. (Drag hoses anyway! Ha ha)
8. Invest in Babies 'r us stock now! I think we spend more money there then the grocery store and Wal Mart combined!
9. Spending an evening with a bunch of old ladies and discussing how we are blessed as women actually sounds somewhat appealing. (Only if dad is willing to babysit.)
10. There is nothing more statisfing then seeing your baby smile back at you when you make dopey noises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oooo i like this list!! hee hee.
i like that your alone time is dragging the hose. that made me laugh out loud.
grant looks like a cutie pie. so glad you have a blog!
I totally disagree about the Huggies. We had one set of Huggies diapers and Claire leaked right through them!! I didn't like them at all. Pampers Swaddler diapers were always pricey, but when she was little they were the best for keeping her clean. Now she just uses Western Family. :)
This post cracks me up...so true! It is even more crazy with two. I don't even have alone time right now while I am typing :)
Post a Comment