Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wake Up Sleepy Head


This is Grant's new trick! Obviously mom is taking too long to come and get her baby. He has had to find things to entertain himself while he waits. Of course after a while he does get fussy! I couldn't help laugh when I saw him this morning. Since this day he has succeeded in pulling the blue cover off his wedge and throwing that around as well. I guess I need to be faster about getting my baby in the morning!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

How did I not know you had a blog?!

Camille said...

Hey Cebu!! I'm peeking at your blog cause I saw it from Trace's! Your little guy is a cutie! I can totally relate to the funny mommy list :) Oh ya and I know what ya mean about the hoses too.. but yes every smile is all worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...