Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally!

I have had the worse luck with blogger lately. I haven't been able to post pictures. I don't know if my pictures are too big, if the internet is too slow, if I am incompotent or what! ANYWAY! I have started doing digitial scrapbooking! I love it! It is so much faster then the cut and tape way. Here are some of my pages I did just recently. I hope that I will continue to be able to post pictures! Thank you for your patience and keep checking back.



P.S. Do you like your page I made you?

8 comments:

Lori said...

you're back! i hope your blogger starts working right again. i love hearing how you're doing.

Kaylyn said...

Those pages are so cute. I also really like digital scrapbooking a lot more than the cut and paste type.

jill said...

I detect some GG Digital Designs... way cute. I just don't understand how digital scrapping works...do you get physical layouts in the end or are they all on computer?? facebook me about this would ya? thanks!! :)

this is audrey said...

Cute pages! Grant is a cute boy! I like the picture a few entries down with his hands in the air, that is cute!

Unknown said...

CUTE pages! I love seeing your pages. I am so addicted to digital scrapbooking. LOVE it...I have a scrapbook blog http://kelleyscrappin.blogspot.com/ What program do you use?

Sierra said...

That is so cute! I love that page of my wedding! You are so creative Cebu... I know this is so stupid of me, but I completely lost that cd you gave me of my wedding pictures. Do you by chance still have them? I can come up sometime and save them to a jump drive if you do.. if not, its ok

Dez said...

Oh cute. You little baby boy is so cute. What program do you use to scrapbook? Your pages are darling!

smartdog said...

I love your scrapbook pages! Ü They are very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...