On Sunday my parents had our annual Hallowee party. It is tradition that everyone carve a pumpkin. We always have yummy food and a great time. This year was fun because it is Grant and Evelyn's first Halloween. Evelyn was scared to death of the pumpkins themselves but didn't mind touching the guts. She even tried to eat some. Grant on the other hand was having a rough day and so he just hated every minute of it.
I think they are the cutest kangaroo and turtle I have ever seen. Grant didn't like his costume because when he would roll on to his back the shell would get him stuck and he couldn't move. It was like he was high centered on his shell.
We had a great time! Thanks mom for making homemade chilli, cookies AND cinnamon rolls! They were yummy!
2 comments:
He is the cutest turtle. I love the pictures of him with his toys too!!!
Cute costume. If I remember correctly, you always like turtles. I like that you can dress them up in whatever when they are young. Happy Halloween
Post a Comment