Wednesday, February 18, 2009

11 Months Old

When Grant and his cousin Evelyn were 11 months old I had a little photo shoot. Grant and Evelyn play so well together. They talk to each other. It is fun to watch them play together because what ever one does the other one has to do too. It is so much fun. I love my niece so much. Evelyn is so different and so girly compared to Grant. It has been a blast to see how much difference there is between girls and boys at such a young age.

Granny's piano is the best toy ever! Grant and Evelyn love to climb up to the piano and play pretty music.

I am very amazed at how much taller Grant is than Evelyn!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

What Sweeties! I can't wait for their birthday party! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...