Saturday, February 28, 2009

Book Reviews

I love to read!  My mom was a school teacher and as a child we never went without books.  We had shelves of books in our rooms as wells as shelves in the family room.  My siblings and I were usually always the top in our class for reading contests.  We all just love to get lost in books.
I wasn't able to read for FUN when I was going through high school and college.  (Don't worry I read my fair share, but not anything I would call "fun" informative yes, but fun no.)  Once I graduated I picked up novels like nobody's business and have been making up for lost time!
Some of my fellow bloggers put up book reviews and share their thoughts on novels.  I love it.  I have picked up a few books I never would have read if it hadn't been for their recommendations.  I truly appreciate all of my friends' insight into novels.  I am hoping I can be just as insightful for my blog readers.
I am warning you I am very opinionated!  I have certain "classic" authors I can't stand!  I read a lot of mystery novels, but do adventure out to other genres on occasion.  Please feel free to comment and ask questions.  Just don't be offended!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...