Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Plain Cute








We went up and visited my Grandma one Sunday afternoon. Grant was having a blast. One of my favorite things about him is his darling facial expressions. I think I could just about make a poster of the 101 faces of Grant. I don't know what I would do without this darling little boy. He is such a joy!

4 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

He is SOOOO cute - I love his fluffly flyaway hair. :) Linus will be like that too, I can tell. Speaking of hair, yours is getting LONG. You look very pretty in that first shot.

Sierra said...

I love that boy! Did you ever find out if he won that photo contest?

Suzanna said...

He is adorable! What a cute little guy. Oh, and you asked about Owen's feet... I think he's got tiny feet because he's still in a size one, even though he's so tall.

jill said...

those pics are fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...