This last week has been crazy fun. On Wednesday I painted our whole bedroom a dark brown. I don't remember the lame name for the paint. I want to take pictures but the room still isn't put together yet. I will soon.
Saturday I the 5K "Run from Violence" in Logan. It was pouring rain! I wasn't hot at all, but by the time I finished I felt like my clothes weighed about 50 pounds. I had to use the bathroom before the race even started. So considering that I shaved 2 minutes and 50 seconds off my last PR is a miracle. I am training up for the next one.
Sunday I felt in Grant's mouth and we have a tooth! I am so happy. I was starting to think that we might have to get the kid dentures at 3 because he wouldn't have any teeth. The tooth isn't even really visible, but you can feel it.
It has just been a blast this whole week! Keep checking for more pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so impressed that you have been running 5ks. It sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe someday I will get off my butt and run one too.
I can't believe grant just barely got his first tooth.
WOW he is so cute, Congratulations!!
Post a Comment