My family has always had a tradition of going up Morgan canyon on "black friday" to cut down our Christmas tree. When Kyle and I got married we continued to go up with my family to get our tree. It has sort of become our family's tradition as well. Last year Grant did not enjoy Christmas tree hunting. This year was different...

Grant thought it was so cool to stomp around in the snow with his snow boots. This is the first time he has ever worn snow boots. He thought it was great. He walked kind of funny because he had to watch his boots stomp the snow.
Grant insisted on helping "gaggy" cut down the tree. Grant always likes to do whatever Kyle does. Grant is getting to the age where he is starting to think he is really big and can do things by himself. Hence the reason Grant is trying to saw the tree down with a saw ALL BY HIMSELF! Luckily, we are still able to convince him that he can have a turn and then we get a turn. I hope that doesn't ever change.
Ever sense I took a photography class a few months ago. I have looked through my camera a lot differently. I thought these shots of Grant and his Daddy turned out pretty good. There is no doubt that these too are father and son. Aren't they cute! I have such darling boys!





1 comment:
I love those boys... his hat is so fetching cute!
Post a Comment