Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Santa

Grant is still a little young this year to truly get the meaning of Christmas.  It is still fun because he is so excited about everything.  He loves the Christmas tree and the lights in everyone's yard.  My mom always used to read us Christmas stories the whole month of December.  I have collected my favorites over the years.  Grant and I have been reading Christmas stories for two weeks now and he loves Santa.
Last night, we were reading a Santa story and looking at all the presents the elves were making.  We saw firetrucks, cars, ball, elephants, baby dolls,  penguins, baseball bats, and many more.  We talked about how the elves were loading all of the presents on Santa's sleigh so Santa could bring them to every good little girl and boy.  He was really excited and so...

I asked Grant,
"what do you want Santa to bring you?"


His reply,
"a tissue."


Isn't that the cutest thing ever?  It is so sweet and innocent.  I have to share it with everyone.  (I also think it is pretty obvious that we have had colds for more than a week now.)

1 comment:

Sierra said...

And thanks to Aunt Sierra, he got what he wanted :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...