Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am 30!


I turned 30 on the 3rd of September.  I am ok with it.  I really was hoping to have 2 children by the time I was 30, but that obviously did not happen.  Looking back at what I have accomplished in the last 10 years I am pretty pleased.  

I graduated from USU with a Bachelor's and Master's Degree.  I have moved at least 7 times.  I married to my sweetheart.  Together we bought 3 cars and 1 house.  I have changed jobs 3 times since I graduated.  I have been pregnant twice and have one wonderful son.  My testimony has grown and is stronger than before.  I have endured many trials and have become one tough cookie!  I have picked up running and have run quite a few 5K's and a 10K.  

I wanted to go for a run on my birthday.  I came home to a Luau Party!  I was all sweaty and gross, but my boys were so excited!  Kyle got me all dressed for my birthday party!  Grant wanted me to open my presents before I got in the shower!  


Kyle went all out for the big 30!  We had tropical banners and balloons to set the scene.  I was very impressed at how well he did.  I am so lucky to have a hubby that cares about little things like parties.  

Kyle and Grant got me this really nice running jacket.  Now the weather is cooling off I am going to need a light jacket to go running in.  Fall weather is cool for running, but  sometimes it is really cold when you first start.  I was excited for this  cute jacket!




I love memory foam pillows!  I have a really nice one, but a few months ago Grant was sleeping on it for a nap and had an accident.  The bottom corner of the pillow got pee on it.  I tried washing it, but the smell really never went away.  It was my favorite pillow in all the world!  Kyle got me a new one so I don't have to fall asleep to the fragrance of pee.

Kyle also decided I needed a little prank gift for the big day!  I got this to help with my old lady hearing.


Grant wanted to get doughnuts for me and since Krispy Kreme is right across the street from Zurcher's they got doughnuts!  They sure are mighty tasty! 



We spent most of the afternoon driving go-carts and playing miniature golf.  We were having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures.  Kyle took me to one of my favorite restaurants: Tucano's!  It was a wonderful day.  I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Happy Birthday!!! Look like you had a lot of fun and you look so pretty. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...