Sunday, July 8, 2012

Memoirs of a Geisha


Memoirs of a GeishaMemoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book.  I haven't read this sort of autobiography in a long time!  It was very well written.  I thought the story was absolutely fascinating.  I loved hearing such a personal story.  I love World War II books and this was an interesting take I haven't heard before.  It wasn't really all about WWII, but it was certainly a part of the story.  I would recommend this book.
No sex and no swearing.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Wow - how can a book about a Geisha have no sex??? Good to know! I'll put this on my list. I watched the movie and thought it was interesting... I'd like to read the book though and see if the movie was at all similar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...