Zero Day by David BaldacciMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book gets the 5 star status because it passed the "driveway test." Meaning I was listening to this book in my car and would get so captured by the story I would park the car in the driveway and listen to the book.
I can't wait for more books in the Puller series!
It was a very well written story and captivating from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 97! I couldn't believe all the twists and turns this book provided. It kept going all the way to the end.
I loved Puller's character! He was such a stalwart individual who stood up for what he believed in. I love that about a character. I loved his little side romance with Sam Cole. I was cheering for them the whole time!
One thing I love about Baldacci is he some how makes the reader like the villain. Maybe I am just gullible, but I rarely suspect who the villain is until Baldacci pulls the curtain from off my eyes!
No swearing and no sex scenes. Another great book by Baldacci!
View all my reviews




No comments:
Post a Comment