Friday, February 1, 2013

Little Chef


I am seriously the luckiest woman in the world because I have a husband who knows how to cook.  I have thanked Kyle's parents a number of times for teaching him how to cook. (Thanks again Cindy!)
Kyle and I have decided to try and teach Grant how to cook for two big reasons.  The first obviously is so one day Grant's wife will not have to cook every night.  The second, is it helps Grant be a better eater.  Grant is already a great eater, but there are still a few foods he doesn't care for.  We are trying to encourage him to try new foods and he is a lot more willing if he helped prepare it.
Some of the foods we are working on are:

1. mashed potatoes
2. green peas
3. spaghetti sauce
4. lasagna
5. cauliflower
6. ice cream
7.  funeral potatoes
8.  stir fry vegetables

Some of the foods are most people's favorites, but Grant doesn't like them.  He does like a lot of good food such as:

1. broccoli
2.  green beans
3.  rice
4.  brussel sprouts
5.  tacos
6.  oatmeal
7.  chicken and broccoli casserole
8.  chips and salsa
9. raw spinach
10. corn on the cob

1 comment:

jessica said...

I'm impressed. Patrick can cook too and I'm grateful! Good job Grant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...