I LOVE taking pictures of my boy sleeping! When I go through my past photos I have a overwhelming number of pictures of my son sleeping.
There is a short story behind this picture.
Grant has really grown up this last year in many different ways, but one of the most obvious is his pretend play. He has started getting into the action figures, especially the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Avengers. As I mentioned, Granny got Grant a whole bunch of Avenger guys for Christmas. He loves them! He has even expanded his collection with a little Christmas money people gave him. I am very proud of him for not just buying stuff at the store. In the past his money literally burns a hole in his pocket, but this time he has been looking for some very specific figures. He saved his money until he found them.
A few nights ago I went to turn off his light to find him asleep with blanket neatly laid out on a pillow next to him.
I looked under the blanket to find all the Avenger guys neatly lined up in a good guy line and a bad guy line. Obviously, even super heroes have to get some sleep.




No comments:
Post a Comment