Doing hair.
I have to confess I rarely do Grant's hair! Kyle actually combs and gels Grant's hair more often than I do.
I know that with a girl I will have to at least run a comb through her hair on a daily basis. It is going to take some getting used to that is for sure!
As I get ready to do these little locks I have started practicing doing hair on myself. I was pretty proud of myself when I got this braid to look as good as it does. Go me!





1 comment:
You did an excellent job. I am good at doing my own girls' hair, but I cannot do my own to save my life. I wouldn't worry about your little one and her hair too much. You'll get accustomed to doing her hair as it grows. :)
PS - I smiled at your pregnancy brain post. :) I have forgotten to turn on the crock pot SEVERAL times in the last month and I am not pregnant so I don't have that excuse. :)
Post a Comment