Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fall of Giants


Fall of Giants (The Century Trilogy #1)Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this is probably one of my favorite Ken Follett books.  I still think Pillars of the Earth is my favorite, but this one is a close second.
The story was very intriguing to me!  I loved Ethel and Billy's story the most interesting.  Ethel was such a strong character with so much personality! I also loved Ethel and Billy's dad!  I wish he had more of a roll in the story, but when he did he was a fire house of strong will!
The only part I didn't like was the political story between the different countries.  I don't find the politics very interesting and it wasn't the best part of the book.
There are a few sex scenes, but not explicit or graphic detail.  There is very little swearing throughout the book until the war scenes.  During the war scenes the soldiers swear a lot and it is not necessary, in my opinion.
I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...