2013: Where has the time gone! I can't believe it is already 2013. This year already holds promises of new and exciting adventures. Here are the top 5:
1. Grant will turn 5 in February and start kindergarten in August. I know intellectually he will do just fine. I do worry about him getting adjusted to going to school every day. I also worry about him socially. I think it will be an adjustment for us, but overall I think he will do great.
2. Kyle is working on getting his temple recommend again. He hasn't been to the temple since at least 2007. I miss having someone to go with. I am so proud of him. It is not easy, but it will be worth it!
3. In May we will be a family of 4! I am so excited to meet this sweet little baby. I am nervous to have an infant around again and I am sure I have forgotten many things. Hopefully, it will all come back fast. We have waited so long for this little one and I am so excited!
4. We are moving out of our little apartment on Garrett Street. I will miss some things about this little apartment, but I am so ready to have my own space!
5. I am going to try and be a stay at home mom. It just doesn't make sense to pay for 2 kids in day care and so I am going to try being a full time mom! I am still going to fill in on occasion at two different hospitals just so I don't have a huge break in my employment, but other than that I am staying home. I am really nervous about this change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow!! A lot of changes and some really good goals. I hope this year is something special. Congratulations on the new baby!! I know you are so excited. Being home can be tricky, but it is also very fun.
I'm so excited for you guys!! It sounds like a crazy but incredible year!!
Post a Comment