After we went to the Jump House we asked Evelyn if there was anything she would like to do. She wanted to go and throw rocks and sticks in the river. It was a little cold, but we had a great time walking to the river. We really miss living so close the river.
Evelyn insisted on finding the biggest rock ever! The funniest part was watching her try and throw it.
We tried to get a cute picture of the cousins with their Granny. This is the best picture I got. Grant is squishing Evelyn. Evelyn is smiling like a zombie.
On the way home Grant found a puddle. He was worried about his pants getting wet so he hiked them up...as high as he could. I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious that he had his pants rolled up so high in such a big puddle and in frigid temperatures.
The kids also of course found sticks to pretend they have antlers. They get the idea from the Dr. Suess book "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet."






No comments:
Post a Comment