Grant had his first friend party this year. I planned the party for the weekend before his birthday so his cousin Evy could come. Grant was more excited for this party than he was for Christmas. He woke me up 3 times the night before his party to ask me if it was morning yet. We had the party at Wahooz (a bowling and arcade center). The kids got to bowl for an hour. They had so much fun.
Then they had pizza. The kids were starving! Grant opened his presents and our party hostesses played a few party games with the kids. They made these fun glasses out of pipe cleaners. Grant wanted donuts for his birthday cake so we sang Happy Birthday and he blew out his candles.
The kids went on the new 3D ride call X-Ride. The one boy didn't want to go on the ride and so I stood with him. (I was kind of bummed because I wanted to go on it too.) Oh well!
After Grant's friends went home we stayed a little longer to let Evy and Grant play on the arcades. Grant had so much fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment