Green Smoothie Magic - 132+ Delicious Green Smoothie Recipes That Trim And Slim by Gabrielle RaizMy rating: 3 of 5 stars
If you are looking for an interesting read this book don't read this book. If you are looking for a good reason to start drinking green smoothies you can consider this book. If you are already sold on drinking green smoothies and want some new and fun recipes then definitely read this book.
The author is not very eloquent in her words. (Not that I am, but I don't write books because I know I am not) She doesn't do a great job selling the reader on the importance of green smoothies and eating more healthy food.
I haven't tried all of her recipes, but I have tried some and so far my favorite are the raspberry with cilantro and the chocolate banana.
Recommend this book if you are looking for smoothie recipes.
View all my reviews




No comments:
Post a Comment