By: Jennifer Moore
I was hesitant about reading this book and am happy to say I liked it way more than anticipated.
This book was a like a breath of fresh air after reading a couple of murder/mystery books.
I am finding I like these proper romance books more than I used to.
The end of the book felt a little rushed and I would have liked more from Admiral Beckett. The author did a really good job making him seem so mean from Amelia's point of view. I would have liked to see more from him.
The author did a great job making the reader fall in love with William. I wanted to marry him too!
This was a fun quick and easy read. I am impressed with Moore's debut novel. I would recommend this book and I hope the author writes another novel. I think she has talent!
Monday, November 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment