Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hard Stop

By: Chris Knopf

I had a hard time getting into this book ad it is most likely because I haven't read the first three books in the series. I have a horrible habit of starting series of books in the middle. I need to stop that!

Sam is one of my favorite characters. I really liked the depth of his character. He is probably one of my favorite characters of all time. 

I also liked the story. It was a little slow at times, but overall an entertaining and well written story.

I can only give this book 3 stars because of the vulgarity. The fowl language was excessive and annoying. Just when I thought the curse words were coming to an end there would be another long string of them. It was almost enough to make me stop reading this book completely.

The ending also was a little anticlimactic. I felt like there were some thing the author left hanging. I would like to give the author the benefit of the doubt and assume he continues the story in the sequel. 

I can't highly recommend this book. Lots of swearing. No sex.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...