I got these pictures a few months after the wedding any way, and then I have just been super busy. I finally would like to share them.
It was fun to be part of the brides maids. I got to be in the bride room with Karlee before the wedding. It was fun just watching her get ready. She looked so beautiful!
Celeste was a flower girl. She threw some petals on the ground until she rounded the corner of the building. When she saw everyone looking at her she gave up the flower petal throwing and just smiled and waved.
Grant did a really good job pulling the wagon. He was a little nervous, but still did a great job. No one was really watching him anyway. Everyone was busy waving at Celeste!
After the ceremony we all danced down the aisle. We felt a little goofy!
Chris was married on Irene's birthday!
The entire wedding party!
























1 comment:
Those are so fabulous wedding pictures. You all look so great, and your children are just adorable!!
Post a Comment