Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Dresser!

I mentioned the fact that Grant is into everything now. Well, the pots and pans were really no surprise. I knew the day would come when my pans would be everywhere. However, I sort of didn't think about the dresser. I was putting clothes away and Grant was helping me reorganize them. Apparently, mom doesn't know how to put his bibs and sheets in his drawer the way he likes. I thought it was so cute. He was giggling with delight as he pulled each item out of the drawer. It was great fun.

I am a little sad that my baby will be one! It has gone by too fast. I don't want him to stay a baby forever, but I can't believe he is as big as he is. The phrase about "enjoying today" becomes really quite important when you have a child. I try not to push him into the next step like walking, but rather I try to enjoy the rough knees and dirty pants from crawling everywhere. Eventually he will be walking and then I will wish he would crawl.


2 comments:

Sierra said...

What a sweetie! That makes me laugh

The Byington's said...

What a cutie! He's gotten so big! We'll have to get together sometime! We haven't seen you since Grant was like 1 month old, or something like that! Time does fly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...