Saturday, January 3, 2009

Maybury's are Back in Business

This blog has been sorely neglected the last little while. November I have no excuse, just the fact that time slipped away from me. December however has been so very crazy. I have posted a few posts below to give you an idea of how busy we have been. Thank you for being so patient.

2008 has been a great year. I look forward to 2009 and all that will unfold this year. Here are my goals for this year:

1. Go this whole calender year without being pregnant.
2. Attend the temple once a month.
3. Be better about reading and studying the scriptures.
4. Run a 5K in 30 minutes or less.
5. Befriend and share my testimony with a non LDS neighbor or coworker.

I am hoping that by writing them down I will be more inclined to complete these goals.

5 comments:

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

I am sorry that December brought such heart-ache to your family. I am so sorry. I am glad to see that you are up and going again. It's nice to keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Good resolutions! I have been wondering where you have been this past little while :) I love seeing what your cute little family is up to.

Sierra said...

Those are great goals! I laughed at the first one... that's one of my goals too :-P

Dez said...

Cebu I'm so glad that you are back to blogging. I can't believe how much Grant has grown. He is such a beautiful little boy and looks like he always has a big smile on his face like you do. I am so sorry to hear about Kyle's dad.

Shaun and Emily said...

Cebu hope it is ok I check out your blog. Your family is darling! Our address is https://www.shaun-emily.blogspot.com/ would love for you to check it out! Glad your doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...