Monday, August 17, 2009

The Big Bedroom Project

The Master Bedroom before the project began.


The painting of the bedset begins.


There were over 20 drawers that needed painting. It was a little overwhelming to look at.



The bedset completely done and moved in to our bedroom.





In April I sponge painted the walls in our bedroom. I love the look. It is still neutral enough that it isn't too outlandish for Kyle, but I love the change of color. The furniture really adds to making the room complete. I still haven't put anything on the walls yet or hung curtains. I haven't decided what I want. But this is a great start.

2 comments:

shayla said...

That looks like it was quite the project. It turned out really good. It was so fun seeing you last weekend!

Sierra said...

Looks great! You could be a decorator :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...