The temple was absolutely beautiful. I am always amazed at how detailed the decor is. I would describe this temple as a delicate display of earth tones. Grant was the perfect angel the whole time UNTIL we got to the celestial room. A young couple invited our group into the celestial room to share their testimonies. It was a SUPPOSED to be a somewhat spiritual experience. But that is when Grant decided to pitch a royal fit. I tried to appease him, but with no success. I felt really bad to disrupt everyone else's experience.
By the time we went out to the refreshment tent to have a cookie he was a golden child again. It was a wonderful experience and I was delated to have Chris and Lee with us. Chris thought the temple was beautiful inside. I think Lee and I appreciated it a little more. The temple has more meaning after being endowed.




No comments:
Post a Comment