Here is just more proof that my child is just like his daddy. Daddy loves blankets and loves to be cuddled up in one. all. the. time. Obviously, my child does too. I wonder if blanket loving is genetic.
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
1 comment:
It totally is genetic... my mom's favorite thing is blanket's with sinkly edges. Cordon now always asks for his "silsy" (which is how he says silky
Post a Comment