I know halloween was more than a month ago, but I thought I should still post up some pictures. Our family loves going to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. I am amazed at what people can do with a gourd. Grant loves Toy Story and Jessie is one of his favorite characters. (more so than Woody)
Grant has learned how to smile for pictures. You will see this face a lot now.
The Flinstones
Ariel for Evy
Mike! We love Mike too!
Oh, and Horton. Don't forget about Horton.
"Jessie, Buzz and Woody"
a.k.a Kyle, Grant and Lee
Buzz
Grant also likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
He thinks this is Handy Manny.
Yes, we watch a lot of t.v. Yes, I know we shouldn't. BUT, it keeps me sane.
"Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming"
a.k.a. Cindy and Don
The Fam
Grant and his cute "cheese"







No comments:
Post a Comment