Monday, January 31, 2011

Circus

I have been terrible about posting on my blog.  I have a pretty good stack of pictures that need to be posted.  I will try and get caught up.

A few months ago we went to the circus with my family.  The kids loved it.  I haven't been to a circus in years and I have to say it was a lot of fun.  Grant's favorite part was the motorcycles that ran drove around the big metal ball.  It was loud, but pretty cool.  I don't think anyone could pay me enough to ride a motorcycle in a ball with 5 other motorcycles.


The kids walked down to the floor before the show started.  They were able to see some of the animals up close.  The elephants were pretty cool!


We were sitting in the back and so the kids could see better if they stood up.  Kyle was the favorite lap to stand on.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...