Monday, May 23, 2011

Riverwalk


Moving 300 miles away has been a little stressful on our entire family.  We did find some serenity in the river walk way about a half mile from our house.  We have never had a chance to live so close to the river and do so much exploring.  Just look at all the new possibilities.


We find big sticks.


We did for rocks.


We are the king of the stump.


We ride our bike to and fro.


We ride through shade and sun.


We love dandelions.


We pick them and spread the seeds everywhere we go.


We wear sticks on our heads as deer horns.
Sticks that make good deer horns is one of our favorite things to find.  Why? You will have to read I Wish That I Had Duck Feet by Dr. Suess to understand why we like deer horns so much.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wait, I'm so behind in your life girl! Where did you move to? Do you like it there? Are you still working or are you stopping for a while? I feel so lost! :) Hope you are doing great and the transition to a new place is going alright! The river walk looks awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...