Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Creative Play



We are waiting for our home to sell.  Until it does we are renting a little apartment that is less than the size of our main level in our current home. Its nice and cozy.  I love it that I can clean the ENTIRE place in less than an hour.  I only have one bathroom and two bedrooms to clean.  I love it.  I do miss my personal space, storage space, large kitchen, our big king bed, the 3 car garage, a pantry, extra freezer, and a lot more.  I am doing ok because it is only temporary.  

With that being said we have found fun ways to play and be creative with our living space.  Grant thinks it is hilarious to be in the top of his closet.  


We like to dance and stomp like dinosaurs.




We also play adapted basketball.  Just look at the way he shoots.  I caught his hands right after he shot the ball.  I love the way his hands roll.  He is such a natural.  The way he lets the ball roll right off his hands.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow, he is a natural!! I love the pics of him in the closet! What a hilarious little boy! I love him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...