Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Book of Mormon


The Book of Mormon for Latter-Day Saint FamiliesThe Book of Mormon for Latter-Day Saint Families by Joseph Smith Jr.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know how anyone can read this book and not feel the power of God.  This book would get 20 stars just based on the truths and application in our daily lives.  I have read this book multiple times and will continue to read this book throughout the rest of my life.  I find new application to my daily life with ever read.  I love this book so much.  I am so grateful Joseph Smith translated this book so we can enjoy the testimonies of our forefathers.  This book has given me so much guidance and inspiration. I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a little more purpose and love in their lives.


This edition is a LOT longer than the original version.  However, this edition is also so much more informative.  There are side quotes from latter day prophets and other resources from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It really helps apply the scriptures to your own daily lives.  I will be reading this edition again.  It is a great resource for any member.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...